CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

things going on so far

so i havent blogged in a while, and im sorry!! i went on trek these past few days and it was really hard physical work. i had a ton of fun and right now i am very exausted and sore!! i just took a 2 hour nap. haha a good thing to do on sunday. so officially i have walked about 26 miles. just imagine the pioneers walking hundreds of miles, walking for about 3 months! i was excited and relieved to get home, just imagine the pioneers when they got to their destination!! well thats about the biggest thing happening to me so far, so when something happens, i will be happy to blog about it! have a good week!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Glad to hear you made it through the Trek! Thanks for hanging out with us in Denver!

Kerri said...

My daughter, Rachel, is on her trek right now - first time for her. I just keep wondering if she'll hate me when she gets home....

Lindsay said...

So awesome! I think you should walk to my house tommorow since we are only like 10 miles away. It would feel like a breeze.