CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

GET A PRO TO DO IT!!

so i have quite an embarassing story to tell... and it is a true story! well, yesterday i tried to pierce my lip with a sewing needle, and it turns out i was allergic to the nickel in it, and my lips and eyes were swollen, and i have hives EVERYWHERE!! so now i know, if i must do it, i need a professional... i had to go to the doctor and skip church and stuff, and i feel really stupid haha but its a fun story to tell... but its not infected thank goodness! i only got it halfway through. haha so thats my story for the day

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yikes!!!!! I really want to see the pic of the hives. I remember those days of trying to pierce myself. It never turned out well.

Tin said...

She forgot to tell you the part about where her fingers swole up and turned bright red and she almost had to go the ER and have an IV. She could not even go to school on Monday because of the hives. I wish I had taken pictures.

Vern said...

Sheesh girl!! Your mom totally failed on the photo front. I still like her anyway. What are you doing trying to pierce your lip anyway?!

Kerri said...

I always envision someone with a pierced lip sneezing and the ring flies off someplace. Hope you have no further plans down that road, Kiddo!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/asuransi-kendaraan